You can find details about the Sandbox program and application, including information about eligibility and funding amounts, at http://sandbox.mit.edu.
Below you can find the application instructions. If you encounter any issues with the application process, please email email@example.com
If you are extending your Sandbox funding for another cohort, you still need to fill out an application, but it will be a shortened version.
APPLICATION DUE DATES AND PROGRAM TIMELINE
- Over $5K application dates
- Applications opens: August 14, 2017
- Application deadline: August 28, 2017
- Interviews: September 7-8, 2017
- Interim decisions / invitations to funding board go out: September 15, 2017
- Funding board: October 5, 2017
- Decisions go out: October 11, 2017
- Under $5K application dates (including extending teams not applying for more money)
- Applications opens: September 18, 2017
- Application deadline: September 29, 2017
- Decisions go out: October 18, 2017
- Cohort start date: November 1, 2017
- Cohort end date: January 31, 2017
MIT SANDBOX FUND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If this is your first time applying for Sandbox funding, click the “Sign Up” button to create a new account (you will need to verify your account via email).
- If you already have an account, log in.
- You can always log back in to edit the application.
- Follow the application workflow and read all instructions. Add team members (if applicable) in the section at the bottom right called “Members”.